Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lost it! App and eating.

So I kinda was bad today and had my first day of fast food. It was yummy but I felt so full and I blew up from eating so much from yesterday and today.

I had so much food yesterday that I felt full all night and all morning. Then about 11am this morning I made myself a cup of chai latte tea k-cup, whole grain toast and oatmeal. Good hearty healthy breakfast. Then I get to work and have the McRib from McDonalds and I was in trouble. I had a medium fry and drink too. Naughty me. So much for cutting out fast food and soda.

So when I got home I decided I wasn't going to eat anything to make up for it. I also keep track of what I eat and how many calories I'm eating etc. by using this really cool app called Lose It! You can enter anything you eat and/or drink for the day including snacks and also what kind of exercise you've done if any. I'm so glad I had this app. I ended up going over my calories by 109 yesterday and was 287 short today even after all the fast food. So I guess it counts.

On a completely random note. I'm gonna be making green smoothies at least once or twice a week to detox my body from everything I'm putting into it during the week. And I'm only going to be making baked goodies twice a month. So watch out for those and the recipes. This Sunday I'm going to be making Banana nut muffins. And what ever green smoothie I make ill share with you too.

As I've said I'm not trying to lose weight I'm just trying to maintain my current weight but be healthier about it and maybe start working out some too. I will admit I do have some troublesome "skin" in places I don't want it lol.

Anyways I'm off for the night. Happy Wednesday talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment